To help members avoid frequent trips to the clubhouse when applying for games, friendlies and leagues, the Club is introducing a simple to use online facility which we stress, for the time being, will run in parallel with the existing card system on the wall by the phone.
This online system is called BIAS (Bowling-club Integrated Administration System).
As a club, we hope to have BIAS used by as many members as possible. So, even if you want to continue using the existing card system when applying for games, please also use BIAS as well - duplication is not a problem. As more and more members start using the new system the more au fait and confident they will become with it - remember the aim of BIAS is to make your life easier. It will also help make life a lot easier for those involved with selection.
- BIAS can be accessed here or at ourbias.co.uk
- To access the system, you will need to register. For this, you do need your own individual email address - this is a pre-requisite. (If you don't have one, you can register for free email using either gmail, outlook or yahoo for example.).
- Once you have your new personal email address, please email the Club Secretary with it so you can then be added to BIAS and be able to register. If you already had your own personal email address, you can skip this step as you will already have been added although you still need to register.
- Once registered you will receive a registration confirmation email with a link which must be followed to confirm your email and complete the registration process. PLEASE NOTE: This email will probably be in your Junk/Spam email folder, so check there if it doesn’t appear in your Inbox.
- Follow the registration instructions on the screen until complete.
Applying for Games
At this stage, when using BIAS we only want you to apply for games, so please ignore other parts of the system for now as they are not live, but please feel free to have a look around - you cannot do any damage to the system so don’t worry about that!
To apply for games:
- Use the drop down box under ‘Between Clubs’ on the right hand side at the top of the page (as shown below)
- Click on games (as shown below).
- Choose which game you wish to apply for and click on the blue ‘Apply’ box (circled in blue below)
- That’s it!
- As well as receiving an email, you can also check if you have been selected for a game in the same screen, for example your position will be shown for any game(s) you have been selected for as shown above (circled in red)